Monday, April 18, 2011

Join me for Story Time!

You've heard me talk about Java Mama in the past(archives: JAVA MAMA), well they are back in my focus today after a fun Story Time event. Virgina, the owner, had approached me a week or so ago about leading a sort of "Circle time" for the kids on Tuesdays at 11:15.  I had never attended a story time because it didn't align with my schedule, but with this recent calendar change I jumped on the opportunity. Story Time at Java Mama is a free activity, held in the meeting room, in which anyone who has purchased a playpass can participate. It encorporates short stories for all ages and fun singalongs for little bodies to dance to. If you needed another reason to come visit Java Mama, which you didn't, then come on down on the 2nd or 4th Tuesdays of each month to sing, dance, and play along with me! Also, check out the many paid classes that are offered such as Sign 4 Baby and Spanish lessons.  (Note: Story Time is held every Tuesday, but another brilliant mama leads on the 1st and 3rd :)

No comments:

Post a Comment