Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Frugal Finds Tempting Tuesday

Well I'm sure the majority of you have heard of Groupon. Multibillion dollar website built on saving you money! If you haven't signed up to receive their emails, now is the time.  Groupon has expanded to include a separate daily email for family friendly deals, as well as home and garden in addition to the standard daily deal email. I RARELY pay full price for anything, and daily deals sites such as this one help out tremendously.  Now is a great time to take advantage of the referral program too! Until May 2nd if you refer a friend through one of their links you get $20 per person referred if they buy their first deal during this period. Sound too good to be true? It's not.  I save even more every day, just by sharing amazing deals with my friends. And who doesn't share an amazing deal with their friends?

A super cute website that I'd love to highlight for my friends out there with little girls is Fashion Playtes.  It allows your little girl to design her own clothing and accessories at a reasonable price! Check out their clearance for even more savings! my fave is this white terry cloth pullover dress for only $9.00!!! Take a basic T, skirt, or purse and add embellishments, (there's tons!) making it totally her own. I can't resist this site, and I have two gift certificates waiting to be used right now :) That terry cloth jumper is on my list!


Other amazing sites to save money on name brands you might not buy otherwise are Billion Dollar Babes, Rue la la, The Foundary, Hautelook, Zulily. I am a subscriber to all of these sites, and they are totally legit.  They sell anything from baby clothes to spanx, to kitchen utensils, to luggage, to vacations, and the deals are different every day! Plus they have an amazing Referral program!

No comments:

Post a Comment