Monday, December 20, 2010

Navigation on my page

Thank you so much for visiting!! Just thought I'd take a moment to explain a few things..First, FOAF no its not a german loafer, its my acronism (the navy taught me how to use these :) for Free or Almost Free..Pretty self explanatory now right? Second, DD Daily Deal..I don't know if you've notice this holiday season but daily deals and "flash deals" are everywhere online.  This is where you'll find my favorite sites to get awesome deals 50-90 percent off. I'll be constantly adding and researching so keep looking back and tell your friends! My husband and I  have been able to really have fun and live pampered while staying within our means...And those of you military or one job households know how hard that can be.

1 comment:

  1. This is great! Hope you get many followers. I'll be checking in. Mom

    ReplyDelete