Monday, December 20, 2010

I feel so WEBaliscious!

Ok kids so this is my first baby step into the world of blogging.  My goal is to share with you, the people, all of the wonderful deals that I come across.  I will also include trusted links to other bloggers or web geniuses who do anything from crafting to couponing to spear fishing...what? Why not.. Although you won't find perfect grammar or punctuation here, you will find honest opinions and all kinds of good stuff to get into :) Since I am a stay at home mother of three I may cater slightly to crowds with simililar interests, but I won't leave you blog savvy singles or :::: whisper::::. boys out in the rain.  If you would like your (or any that you LOVE) website or blog to get the Giles Smiles "bump" email me. Nothing derogatory or obscene please.. OOOOH I can feel the excitement, can you?

No comments:

Post a Comment