Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Happiness project: More lists!

So a few days ago I was able to pinpoint some very specific things that affected the way I feel. Realizing I had control over most of these items was very liberating. I can change these things, in turn changing how I feel! Obviously, there will always be ups and downs, tragedy and joy, but even in the darkness we have the ability to create our own little light. I condensed my four lists down into one simplified version of things I wanted to make sure to include.

I will make sure to include: music, outdoor activity, less tv, less words, more action, and use my abilities to help others.

I think many of the tasks that I focus on will include one it more of these simplified items. Next, I get to actually plan out my goals for each month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment